Senator effective, bipartisan Sen. Gardner has been characterized as “not doing anything” for Colorado. Actually, he has done a lot for us. I was most impressed with Ambassador Nikki Haley …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution of $25 or more in Nov. 2018-2019, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access Includes access to all websites
Senator effective, bipartisan
Sen. Gardner has been characterized as “not doing anything” for Colorado. Actually, he has done a lot for us. I was most impressed with Ambassador Nikki Haley when she visited here a few months ago, sharing with us how well respected Sen. Gardner is in D.C. Here are a few of his accomplishments:
• Eight BILLS SIGNED INTO LAW: five by Obama, three by Trump. This is more than the entire current Colorado delegation combined.
• BROUGHT BLM HQ TO GRAND JUNCTION: After coming up with the idea to relocate BLM headquarters West in 2016 and introducing legislation, Gardner worked with the administration to make this a reality and the BLM headquarters will now be relocating to Grand Junction.
• THE AMERICAN COMPETITIVENESS AND INNOVATION ACT: One of Gardner’s landmark pieces of legislation that overhauls our nation’s science programs and benefits several federal science labs headquartered in Colorado.
• MORE THAN $300 MILLION FOR TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS: Gardner worked with his colleagues to secure money in infrastructure grants for the state and will continue to support efforts to improve and rebuild our state’s infrastructure. This $300 million includes I-25 North and South.
• PUBLIC LANDS: Gardner led the fight and cut a deal with members of both parties to reauthorize the Land and Water Conservation Fund, which was a major win for Colorado’s public lands. Gardner has also passed several bills that expand Colorado’s public lands.
We need to keep Sen. Gardner in D.C. fighting for Colorado!
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.